Anton S
A homeless puppy. "Me and my wife picked up some homeless puppy recently. He was so little and our cat took him as her own. The cat was carrying about him and raised him. But do you know what is the funniest thing in this situation? It's how this puppy is trying to say meow :) "
2

Aww what a sweet story!

A homeless puppy.

"Me and my wife picked up some a homeless puppy recently. He was so little and our cat took him as her own. The cat was carrying him about him and raised him as her own. But do you know what is the funniest thing in this situation is? It's how this puppy is trying to say meow :) "

some homeless puppies (2 or more puppies)

a homeless puppy (1 puppy)

1

A Homeless Puppy.

"My wife and I [1] and my wife picked up a homeless puppy recently. He was so little, and our cat adopted him as her own. The cat was carried about him and raised him. But do you know what is the funniest thing in this situation is? It's how this puppy is trying to say meow :) "

[1]  When speaking of people, it is MUCH MORE CORRECT to use SUBJECT PRONOUNS as the SUBJECT of a sentence.  The subject pronouns for people are I, you, he, she, we, they, and who [я, ты/вы, он, она, мы, они, кто].  You should NOT use the object pronouns me, him, her, us, them [меня, его, её, нас, их] as the subject of a sentence.  

A Homeless Puppy.

"My wife and I picked up a homeless puppy recently. He was so little and our cat adopted him as her own. The cat was carried about him and raised him. But do you know what the funniest thing in this situation is? It's how this puppy is trying to say meow :) "

A homeless puppy.

"Me and my wife picked up a homeless puppy recently. He was so little and our cat took him as her own. The cat was carrying him about and raised him as her own. But do you know what the funniest thing in this situation is? It's how this puppy is trying to say meow :) "