Sophia
New Resolution We Chinese people always say 'Spring is the start of all.'. So we would like to make a new resolution in this season with the intention of fullfilling a dream in the future. For me, I determine to improve my English writing skills as soon as possible by writing an essay everyday. This is seemingly easy to start, whereas it is hard to persist in. Thus, in order to make it, I embrace supervisions from everybody and take your invaluable advice. Please do me a favor by pointing out any subtle mistakes and any parts which seems not like what a native speaker says.
1

New Resolution

We Chinese people always say 'Spring is the start of all.'. So we would like traditionally to make a new resolution in this season with the intention of fullfilling a dream in the future. For me, I am determined to improve my English writing skills as soon as possible by writing an essay everyday. This is seemingly easy to start, whereas but it is hard to persist/continue with. Thus, in order to make continue with it, I embrace supervisions from everybody and am willing to take your invaluable advice. Please do me a favor by pointing out any subtle mistakes and any parts which seems not unlike what how a native speaker would speaks.

1) "So we would like..." the meaning is fine but sounds unnatural. "So we traditionally..." is more often used.

2) Again more naturally "this is easy to start but hard to continue with." Seemingly is used rarely. Also "persist" is used quite a lot but "continue" is more often used.

加油!