Almir
Learning English I work in Italian Company, and I need english Language because I do any project with people of the other country. Actual, I speak a litle, and I need practice a lot to improve my conversation and listening.
Please copy and paste this link and listen to a message just for you. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nOboddpv73 If you contact me today, you will get 2 classes for the price of 1. I look forward to your classes with me. My skype ID is priscilla0856 Please type CODE 041815 Dr. Priscilla

Learning English

I work in a Italian Company, and I need the english language because I do projects with people of the other countries.
I actually speak a little, but I need to practice a lot and improve my conversation and listening skills.

Learning English

I work in Italian Company, and I need english Language because I do any project with people of the other country.
Actual, I speak a litle, and I need practice a lot to improve my conversation and listening.

(I work in an Italian company and I need to learn English because I'm in touch with people who are from other countries.

although I can speak English , I need to practice more to improve my English conversation skills.)