Misa
4/22/2015 Dim sum bond is called after the famous bite-size Chinese delicacies. It is a bond denominated in Yuan/renminbi but issued outside China. It was first issued in Hong Kong in 2007. The Dim Sum bond allows investor to invest in Yen and also take advantages of the direct exposure to invest in some exchange-traded funds. China is a rising power in global economy. Deregulation by China government in July 2010 has led to the robust growth in this offshore bond market. In 2014, the volume traded in Dim Sum market hit all-time record. The trend is expected to continue in 2015.

4/22/2015

Dim sum bond is called after the famous bite-size Chinese delicacies. It is a bond denominated in Yuan/renminbi but issued outside China. It was first issued in Hong Kong in 2007.
The Dim Sum bond allows investor to invest in the Chinese Yen(?)Yuan and also take advantages <em>(singular)</em> of the direct exposure to investing in some exchange-traded China-based funds.
China is a rising power in the global economy. Deregulation by China's government, in July 2010, has led to the robust growth in this offshore bond market.
In 2014, the volume traded in the Dim Sum bond market hit reached an all-time record high. The trend is expected to continue in 2015.

yeah!=)
you write dates American style? mm/dd/yyyy?