José Alberto
Capitalism and Workers, Part XVII. After 1970, capitalist countries experimented economic cycles that generated more debts in emerging countries. The debts created a scenery so that industrialized countries would have a higher intervention on emerging ones. Also, nascent computational systems and internet allowed a fast movement of capitals between capitalist countries. By 1988, a new capitalist period was emerging, the neoliberalism. When capitalists had the economic power to move quickly their capitals between industrialized and emerging countries. They could obtain more profits without to create infrastructure or new business. More profits needed new markets to invest the money. In this moment, capitalists were waiting and ready to invest their capitals in nascent markets, the convalescent countries of the Soviet Union. By other hand, the communist party didn´t accept that the socialist was falling. In 1991, they tried a last movement to recover the politician power in the Soviet Union, Gorbachov suffered a failed coup. The putsch evidenced the dead of the socialism. In that moment, some socialist countries decided to separate them from socialist system and bit by bit more countries decided the same. After the Soviet Union was dissolved, every socialist country suffered many social and economic problems. In that moment, industrialized countries and mainly their capitalist were ready to help their new markets. After 1992, the neoliberalism occupied their new markets, the globalization had born. Saludos desde México.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XVII.

After 1970, capitalist countries experimented economic cycles that generated more debts in emerging countries. The debts created a scenario so that industrialized countries would have a higher intervention on emerging ones. Also, nascent computational systems and the internet allowed a fast movement of capitals between capitalist countries. By 1988, a new capitalist period was emerging, the neoliberalism.

When capitalists had the economic power to move quickly their capitals between industrialized and emerging countries. They could obtain more profits without the need to create infrastructure or new business. More profits needed new markets to invest the money. In this moment, capitalists were waiting and ready to invest their capitals in nascent markets, the convalescent countries of the Soviet Union.

On other hand, the communist party didn´t accept that the socialism was falling. In 1991, they tried a last movement to recover the politicial power in the Soviet Union, Gorbachov suffered a failed coup. The *putsch evidenced marked the end of the socialism. In that moment, some socialist countries decided to separate them from socialist system and bit by bit more countries decided to do the same.

After the Soviet Union was dissolved, every socialist country suffered many social and economic problems. In that moment, industrialized countries and mainly their capitalis were ready to help their new markets. After 1992, the neoliberalism occupied their new markets, the globalization had been born.

Saludos desde México.

I am not sure what ''putsch'' means

Capitalism and Workers, Part XVII.

After 1970, capitalist countries experimented economic cycles that generated more debts in emerging countries. The debts created a scenery so that industrialized countries would have a higher intervention on emerging ones. Also, nascent computer systems and the internet allowed a fast movement of capitals between capitalist countries. By 1988, a new capitalist period was emerging, the neoliberalism.

When Capitalists had the economic power to move quickly their capitals between industrialized and emerging countries. They could obtain more profits without to creating infrastructure or new business. More profits needed new markets to invest the money. In this moment, capitalists were waiting and ready ready and waiting to invest their capitals in nascent markets, the convalescent countries of the Soviet Union.

By other hand, The communist party didn´t accept that the socialism was falling/failing. In 1991, they tried a last movement to recover the political power in the Soviet Union, Gorbachov suffered a failed coup. The putsch showed evidence for  the dead end of the socialism. In that moment, some socialist countries decided to separate them from the socialist system and bit by bit more countries decided the same.

After the Soviet Union was dissolved, every socialist country suffered many social and economic problems. In that moment, industrialized countries and mainly their capitalists were ready to help their new markets. After 1992, the neoliberalism occupied their new markets, the globalization had been  born.

Saludos desde México.