mariana sanfrancisco
Checking grammar part III.... I think this novel I wouldn’t recommend, because it is so slow and the font number is too small. When you need to choose a novel you should have in mind several things like vocabulary, and length. Take a look, think if you understand that vocabulary, and take a look about its print size as well. This last is very important even though it looks like a silly problem. When you read more than 1 chapter you can’t continue because you have a headache or you pain your eyes. It is very important to choose correctly because the goal is that you finish the novel and don’t give up quickly. So, these are some of thing to keep in mind when you choose a novel to read. Conclusion: Is this a good conclusion? If you are learning a second language don’t hesitate to read a book. It will help you even though you don’t want to read it. It is a hard job but it gives you a lot of satisfaction, and you will have more confidence in yourself.
1

Checking grammar part III....

I don't think I would recommend this novel, because it is so slow and the font size is too small. When you need to choose a novel, you should have in mind several things like vocabulary and length. Take a look to see if you understand the vocabulary, and take a look at the print size as well. The latter is very important even though it seems like a silly problem. When you read more than 1 chapter you can’t continue because you have a headache or pain in your eyes. It is very important to choose correctly because the goal is that you finish the novel and don’t give up quickly. So, these are some of thing to keep in mind when you choose a novel to read.

Conclusion: Is this a good conclusion?
If you are learning a second language don’t hesitate to read a book. It will help you even though you don’t want to read it. It is a hard job but it gives you a lot of satisfaction, and you will have more confidence in yourself.

1

Checking grammar part III....

I think I wouldn't recommend this novel, because it is so long and the font number is too small. When you need to choose a novel you should have in mind several things like vocabulary, and length. Take a look, think if you understand that vocabulary, and take a look about its print size as well. This last is very important even though it looks like a silly problem. When you read more than 1 chapter you can’t continue because you have a headache or you pain your eyes. It is very important to choose correctly because the goal is that you finish the novel and don’t give up quickly. So, these are some of things to keep in mind when you choose a novel to read.

Conclusion: Is this a good conclusion?

1

Checking grammar part III....

I think I wouldn’t recommend this novel, because it is so slow and the font size is too small. When you need to choose a novel you should have in mind several things like vocabulary, and length. Take a look, think if you understand that vocabulary, and take a look at its print size as well. This last point/part is very important even though it looks like a minor/insignificant/unimportant problem. When you read more than 1 chapter you can’t continue because you have a headache or you strain your eyes. It is very important to choose correctly because the goal is that you finish the novel and don’t give up quickly. So, these are some of thing to keep in mind when you choose a novel to read.

Conclusion: Is this a good conclusion?