Kim
Goose Eggs 鹅蛋 It's the weekend and I bought seven goose eggs in the market, five yuan an egg. I'm going to make a new dish that goose egg fried leek. It is the first time in my life to eat goose egg. It bluk is three or four times as big as egg and the taste is as same as the egg. I was told that a prety woman should has two brows like willow leaves, almond eyes, a small cherrylike mouth and a face as oval as goose egg. I wish I can own a oval face after eating the goose egg. 今天是周末,我在市场上买了七枚鹅蛋,五元一枚。午饭我准备做一道新菜:“鹅蛋炒韭菜”,这是我有生以来第一次吃鹅蛋,它有鸡蛋的四、五倍大小,味道与鸡蛋差不多。 我常听人说女人长得漂亮,要有“柳叶眉、杏核眼、樱桃小口一点点。”再有还要有一张“鹅蛋脸”。希望吃完鹅蛋后我的脸型也能像鹅蛋一样。
1

Goose Eggs 鹅蛋

It's the weekend and I bought seven goose eggs in the market, at five Yuan each an egg. I'm going to make a new dish, that goose egg with fried leek. It This will be is the my first time in my life to eat tasting goose egg. It blukbulk is three or to four times as big as a chicken's egg but no difference in taste. and the taste is as same as the egg.

It is said was told that a pretty woman girl should has two arched brows like willow leaves, almond shaped eyes, a small cherry-like mouth and a face as oval as goose egg.

I wish I can own a oval my face turns oval after eating the goose egg! 

今天是周末,我在市场上买了七枚鹅蛋,五元一枚。午饭我准备做一道新菜:“鹅蛋炒韭菜”,这是我有生以来第一次吃鹅蛋,它有鸡蛋的四、五倍大小,味道与鸡蛋差不多。

我常听人说女人长得漂亮,要有“柳叶眉、杏核眼、樱桃小口一点点。”再有还要有一张“鹅蛋脸”。希望吃完鹅蛋后我的脸型也能像鹅蛋一样。

Excellent, your English is the same as your Chinese in meaning!  Good work!

1

Goose Eggs

It's the weekend and I have bought seven goose eggs in the market, five yuan an egg. I'm going to make a new dish, that goose egg with fried leeks. It is will be the first time in my life to eat goose egg. Its bluk bulk [1] is three or four times as big as that of an [2] egg and the taste is as same as the an egg.

I was told that a prety pretty woman should has have two brows eyebrows like willow leaves, almond eyes, a small cherrylike mouth and a face as oval as a goose egg.

I wish I can could own have a an oval face after eating the goose egg [3].

----

[1] A native speaker would not use the word 'bulk' to refer to anything that is small.  We might refer to the bulk of a 1kg bag of potatoes, or the bulk of a car.

[2] When making a comparison, you only specify the type of comparison (bulk, or size, or shape, or whatever) one time.  In the following examples, I've underlined the comparison:

-- "Its bulk is three times that of an egg."

-- "It is three times the size of an egg."

-- "It is three times as big as an egg."

[3] Haha, very cute.

----

Great job, Kim!  Your English is definitely improving.

Thanks for the link. An ostrich egg 's bulk is twenty times that of an egg, it is very huge!
You're welcome :) Yes, my dear they're edible, I never tried them before but my brother told me once that he had one with his friends ;D Here's a link to give you some information about it: http://www.howitworksdaily.com/can-we-eat-ostrich-eggs/
Thank you Mumtaz, I am wondering that are the ostrich eggs edible?