Misa
4/23/2015 Throngs of people, with pale faces mixed with some confusion, crowded at the place where the lifeboats were located. There were buzzing and hectic at the background; negotiations were going on; people were trying to grab a seat in the lifeboats. Finally, it was ordered that women and children were evacuated from the sinking ship first. Children were deposited into the lifeboat by their parents; women bade goodbye to their loved ones and headed onto the lifeboats. Men were standing on the deck, waving goodbye to their families for the very last time. The first lifeboat was descended onto sea, following by the second and the third one. Finally, all of the 20 lifeboats were successfully launched from the sinking ship. While lifeboats were floating on the inky and icy sea surface headed to an unknown future. At this moment, the people on lifeboats saw an unbelievable sight. The Titanic, which was still aglow with its lights, tilted 45 degrees or more. The majestic ship was then broke into halves and plunged into the sea along with those who were still on the ship.