ThePun'
Please check and correct my paragraph writing (study abroad) It would be a good idea if you study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to study a foreign language. The environment with native speaker will force you to use this language, so it makes you learn foreign language fast and easily. In addition, there many opportunities to find a good job and get high salary; many companies need an employee who have language skills. Secondly, you can discover and improve yourself. You can be yourself, express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one blame on you. Thirdly, you can get better education. There are not much students per classroom, so it is good for individual interaction between students and teacher. Furthermore, there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement. Because of these reason, I think study abroad is the best choice.

Please check and correct my paragraph writing (study abroad)

It would be a good idea to study abroad. Firstly, it is a good opportunity to study a foreign language. The environment, which is full of native speakers will force you to use the language. This will make you learn the foreign language faster and easier. Additionally, this would open up many opportunities to find a good job with a high salary as many companies need an employee who is able to speak multiple languages. Secondly, you can improve and discover more about yourself. You can be yourself, express yourself freely without fear of criticism. If you do something different, no one judge you. Thirdly, you can get a better education. There are not many students per classroom, so it is good for individual interaction between students and teacher. Finally, there are many educational technologies that can improve student achievement. Because of these reasons, I think studying abroad is the best choice.