edo88
My new car Yesterday morning I received a call from an unknown number. At first, I thought it was one of the usual scam calls so I decided not to answer. When the phone rang again I thought it could have been someone who wanted to tell me something important. So I decided to tap on the green button and said: "Hello?". It was the car dealership. They told my car had just arrived and that I could pass around to collect it whenever I wanted. I was so excited that I hang up the phone without even saying thanks. After collecting my car I went for a ride in the hills. I just to wanted to try it a little but unfortunately I finished crashing into a tree and now I've got to take it to the mechanic. I'm absolutely gutted because I have no money to repair it. I'll have to ask a friend of mine for a loan.

My new car

Yesterday morning I received a call from an unknown number. At first, I thought it was one of the usual scam calls so I decided not to answer. When the phone rang again I thought it could have been someone who wanted to tell me something important. So I decided to tap on the green button and said say: "Hello?". It was the car dealership. They told me my car had just arrived and that I could pass around come by to collect it whenever I wanted. I was so excited that I hang hung up the phone without even saying thanks.
After collecting my car I went for a ride in the hills. I just to wanted to try it a little but unfortunately I finished my drive by crashing into a tree and now I've got to take it to the mechanic. I'm absolutely gutted because I have no money to repair it. I'll have to ask a friend of mine for a loan.