Bi Filof
That's what neighbours are for! On Saturday morning, the dog was barking so loud I wished he would stop. Several times I warned my neighbours to make him shut up, at least, on weekends. It was clear my words were in vain. The more you try to be nice with people, the more they think you're a fool. So I started to behave like a good neighbour would do: hoovering everyday at 5 am. That was the beginning of a war where anyone was guilty. Well, it was the dog's fault, but it is said that pets act like their master. The next day, the guy's mother knocked at my door complaining about the terrible noise. It took me time to give her an answer, since she seemed to be really angry. Her son realised I was not good at arguing with old ladies,but anyway, I would have let her put me down. After watching a video about 'How to insult someone in a polite way', an idea crossed my mind. Finally I said: 'It's not that your son is stupid, he's just immune to zombies'. That answer succeeded in such way that the woman was stunned. Her understanding used to be always down, so I overcame my embarrassement for the first time. I must say that my heart jumped as soon as I looked into her eyes, but I still don't regret it. That's what neighbours are for! Thank you :)
2

That's what neighbours are for!

On Saturday morning, the my neighbors dog was barking so loud I wished he would stop. Several times I warned my neighbours several times to make him shut up ("shut up" is normally a rude saying if you dont know the person, unless using it jokingly, you may prefer to say "to make him stop"), at least, on weekends. It was clear my words were in vain. The more you try to be nice with people, the more they think you're a fool (or "the more they take you for/as a fool"). So I started to behave like a good neighbour would do: hoovering (im unsure what you mean by "hoovering", unless you mean "vacuuming" :P) everyday at 5 am. That was the beginning of a war where anyone was guilty (or "where anyone could be guilty"). Well, it was the dog's fault, but it is said that pets act like their master.

The next day, the guy's mother knocked at on my door complaining about the terrible noise. It took me time to give her an answer, since she seemed to be really angry. Her son realised I was not good at arguing with old ladies, but anyway, I would have let her put me down (Im unsure of this phrase, you may mean "I would have let her talk down to me", by saying "let her put me down" sounds like she is about to kill you haha). After watching a video about 'How to insult someone in a polite way', an idea crossed my mind. Finally, I said: 'It's not that your son is stupid, he's just immune to zombies'. That answer succeeded in such a way that the woman was stunned. Her understanding used to be always down (Im unsure of this phrase as well "her understanding used to always be down", do you mean something like "her understanding was always very poor" ?), so I overcame my embarrassement for the first time. I must say that my heart jumped as soon as I looked into her eyes, but I still don't regret it. That's what neighbours are for!

Thank you :)

This is freaking hilarious! Hahaha you handled that well