Jessica
Are my hobbies are strange? I don't think so ... One day I was speaking to a close friends about stuff- art, japanese music, and the last anime that will came out this season. I'm quite fond of the popular japanese culture, It's a way different than the things that peoples are used to see. We were going to our sport courses was have usually on monday. It was that kind of conversation it's hard to stop, we are both passionate about the subject. So we came into the cloakroom were other girls were already here since few minutes. I started to speak a little bit japanese and explain what I was saying to my friends because she was curious about it. The others girls heard that and they asked me to repeat, I did it but since then, when they see me, they say stupid things such as " tching tchin tchong ". It's quite fun to see them, because I know that it does not exist in japanese. Well, I can't hide it frustrate me a lot but I ignore them. I think they don't understand the importance of leaning and other language, even if it's speak in a far away country. For them, english might be enough - perhaps , if you stay in Europe. Nowdays, young peoples seems to be less curious I feel sad for them, there is so much to discorver and learn for the others! But they don't, some of them only juge the book by its cover and don't try to go further.

Are my hobbies are strange? I don't think so ...

One day I was speaking to a close friends about stuff- art, japanese music, and the last anime that will came come out this season. I'm quite fond of the popular japanese culture, It's a way different than the things that peoples are used to seeing.
We were going to our sports courses was which we have usually on mondays. It was that the kind of conversation it's that's hard to stop, we are were both passionate about the subject. So we came into the cloakroom were other girls were already here since for a few minutes.
I started to speak a little bit of japanese and explain what I was saying to my friends because she was curious about it. The others girls heard that and they asked me to repeat, I did it but since then, whenever they see me, they say stupid things such as " tching tchin tchong ". It's quite fun to see them, because I know that it does not exist in japanese.
Well, I can't hide that it frustrates me a lot but I ignore them. I think they don't understand the importance of leaning and another language, even if it's speak spoken in a far away country. For them, english might be enough - perhaps , if you stay in Europe.
Nowadays, young peoples seems to be less curious. I feel sad for them, there is so much to discorver and learn for the from others! But they don't, some of them only judge the book by its cover and don't try to go further.

Maybe they are just a bit racist, and young.
One valuable tips : 1.Basically only ONE verb is allowed in one simple sentence, so you'd better pay more attention to your grammar. 2. Try to use conjunctions and clauses to help you overcome this problem Are my hobbies are strange? I don't think so ... There is now way you can use two 'are' in one setence.