Hye Jin
Cover letter for my resume 2 I worked with various coworkers, including English, Japanese, and Holland during PhD. These experiences improve not only my communication and collaboration abilities with diverse people but also my English skills. Even though I am not a native English speaker, I have strived to learn the language and I am dedicated to becoming a fluent speaker of English. If I am fortunate enough to be selected for a position with Nomura, I can promise and I am confident that I will competently fulfill any work-related duties that I am assigned. Thank you for your consideration. I eagerly await your response.

I HAVE worked with various coworkers, WHO HAVE SPOKEN VARIOUS LANGUAGES, including English, Japanese, and DUTCH during WHICH TIME I WAS COMPLETING MY DOCTORATE DEGREE IN _____. These experiences improve not only my communication IN ENGLISH, BUT ALSO GAVE ME THE ABILITY TO COLLABERATE AND NEGOTIATE with diverse people. Even though I am not a native English speaker, I have strived to learn the language and I am dedicated to becoming a fluent speaker of English.

If I am fortunate enough to be selected for THE position with Nomura, I can promise and I‘m confident that I will competently fulfil any work-related duties that I am assigned.

Thank you for your consideration. I eagerly await your response.

NOTES:
CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- You should put down the PhD you earned – what was the degree called?
- “communication and collaboration abilities with diverse people but also my English skills.” = I decided to re-arrange this sentence to make it sound more professional and natural.

Good luck and I hope this helps you, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.