Double colour face
That I I am a student and I am Chinese,I wana to learn English that I will happ,I am so like Englis.I can speak mant words but I often test turn bad,Also will not in to bad a test.I am so happy,That is not all.................................................................................................................................................................................................

That I

I am a student and I am Chinese. I want to learn English so that I can be happy. I like English. I can speak many words but I often do bad in tests.  Also will not in to bad a test.  I am so happy, that is not all. .................................................................................................................................................................................................

That I

I am a student and I am Chinese,I wana to learn English that I will happ,I am so like Englis.I can speak mant words but I often test turn bad,Also will not in to bad a test.I am so happy,That is not all...

About me

I am a student and I am Chinese, I want to learn English so that I will be happy, I am so like English so much. I can speak many words but I often do badly in tests turn bad, Also will not in to bad a test(not sure what this means). I am so happy. That is not all...

I know tests are important for you, but the best way to learn is speaking. Try not to worry too much about your tests and just practise speaking!

Good luck!

That I About Me

I am a student and I am Chinese. ,I wana want to learn English that I will happ,I am so like English. I know can speak many words but I often do badly in  tests. turn bad, Also will not in to bad a test.I am so happy,That is not all.................................................................................................................................................................................................