Chris
Thinking Critically, Thinking Activity 1.1 A few days ago, I found a great book named Thinking Critically in library. In each chapter of the book, there is a section called Thinking activity, which provides some thoughtful questions and encourage the reader to think deeper about them. It is better to share my ideas of those questions with people here, thus keep processing daily writing in English and maybe shape my mind for some reasons. I appreciate having your comments and corrections, if necessary, below. Thank you. *Topic: Analysing a goal that you achieved.* *Describe an important goal that you recently achieved.* Honestly, I can barely recall anything I literally "achieved" recently. By passing day after day, the only thing matters is studying, regardless of at home or in library. I do not have so many activities out of studying. If there is something I must commit "be achieved", it will be the final examination of parasitology happened two weeks ago. *Identify the steps you had to take to achieve this goal in the order in which they were taken, and estimate the amount of time each step took.* Em... Comparing the less units of parasitology to other subjects, it was not so stressful to preparing this examination, especially the professor had roughly told us which questions would appear in the paper before the exam. I just took three hours for memorising the exact answers of the exam. A piece of cake. *Describe how yo felt when you achieved your goal.* I felt nothing. I know how the educational system works here. The purpose is for passing the exams only. Getting a good grade without truly studying the material is what we do. So, I felt nothing. I
Aren't you afraid of being a bad doctor because you actually haven't learned anything?