Elaine
practicing to be awake at night Two days from now I am about to start my new work. Another environment and adjustment. Especially to my time schedule because my new work schedule is night shift. This is my first time start working at night. I wish I can do that easily. Today I practice not to go on bed early. The time that I will work for my new job is the time that I am sleeping.

practicing being awake at night

In two days time I will be starting my new job. Another environment and period of adjustment, especially to my time schedule because I will be working night shift. This is the first time that I will be working night shift. I hope the adjustment is easy. Today I will practise not going to bed early. Then time that I will be working in my new job is the time when I am usually sleeping.

Two days from now I am about to start my new work. Another environment and adjustment. Especially to my time schedule because my new work schedule is night shift. This is my first time start working at night. I wish I can do that easily. Today I practice not to go on bed early. The time that I will work for my new job is the time that I am sleeping.

practicing to be awake at night

Two days from now I am about to start my new work. Adjusting to another environment. Especially to my (regular/normal) time schedule because my new work schedule is a night shift. This is my first time working at night. I wish I could do it more easily. Today I practiced not going to bed early. The time that I will (normally) work for my new job is the time that I am (used to) sleeping.