Daria
a letter to pen friend. Dear Martin, Thank you for your email. Sorry for not writing you earlier because I was too busy at school with my studies. Anyway, I am writing to tell you about housework. Well, I think it is obligatory for everyone to help their parents with housework. As for me, I always do the washing up and ironing as well. So, do'not be so nervous and try to keep calm. You can't get rid of doing the housework. Try to walk in your mother's shoes. For her It is really difficult to wash the entire home only by herself. Actually, I've got loads of homework to go now. keep in touch. Love, Dasha
1

Letter to a pen friend.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your email. Sorry for not replying earlier. I was too busy at school with my studies.

Anyway, I am writing to tell you about housework. Well, I think everyone is obliged to help their parents with housework. As for me, I always do the washing up and the ironing. So, try to relax and stay calm. There is no way of avoiding having to do the housework. Try to put yourself in your mother's shoes. For her it is really difficult to clean the entire house completely by herself.

Actually, I've got loads of homework to do now.

keep in touch.

Love,
Dasha