Jet
This is a happy event This is a happy event “Madison’s Empty bowls” is a communicate event, but this purpose of event is helping the poor people. Empty bowls is an international grassroots effort to fight hunger and was created by The Imagine Render Group. It just cost $15 cash donation for supper and take home a one-of-a-kind-bowl. There are about 60 people go there to talk with each other. The environment is very busy, people all get together to eat and talk, and look very happy. I go to this event because I am interested in how to make a bowl and want to learn about what does American people do in their spare time? I like pottery but I always don’t have time to learn it. So when I fairly this activity here, I am really looking forward to the event. After this event, I get to understand American way of life deeply. In Madison, people enjoy interaction with others in the free time. Everyone slow down and take some time to relax. Going slowly helps to reduce stress, and improve the pleasure of doing things, and keeps you in the present moment. I like a slower life.