Andressa
[training the wrinting] Why do you think people decide to go to school The school is a important space to education. There, a lot of people start theirs developed of mind. When the people was a children they begin in a garden school. There, they can meet some friends, developed some characteristics like to start to talk, to read and others. After, when was younger its the time to start the middle school. There, the teenager learn chemical, languages, maths, sciences and others. When the young finish your middle school him decide if go or no to university. I think the people decide to go to school for developed theirs minds. Only there our young can be smart and have a better future. Not only it, the school it's a important space to developed theirs communication. Meet some friends since kids can do younger less shy. Other thing important is to go a university. The university it's a space to developed knowledge. When finish the university the people can be rich. Because can find a good job, or can be a teacher of university, or can be a searching. A bigger part of the people to start to go to school because theirs partners. When young the bigger of children don't like to go to school. But, in a little time, they begin to like because your teachers and friends. Exist there people that don't like school. For me this is wrong because of importance to study. If the person don't want to go to university it's ok, but him need to go to high school for learn the basic. For me, all the people need to know to read, to write. It's really good if the people like to read, because only the book can developed the minds of people. With the book the people can travel, dream and know a lot of time of the word, politics, others.
1

[training the writing] Why do you think people decide to go to school

School is an important space for education. There, many people start developing their minds. When people were children they began kindergarten. There, they can meet some friends, develope some characteristics, such as talking skills, reading skillt, and others. After, when you are older it's time to start middle school. There, the teenagers learn about chemicals, languages, math, sciences, and others. When they finish middle school, they decide if they go to university or not.
I think the people decide to go to school to develope their minds. Only there our young can be smart and have a better future. Not only that, school is an important space to developed theirs communication skills. They can meet friends since kids are less shy.
Another important thing is to go to a university. The university is a space to develope knowledge. When we finish university the people can be rich because they can find a good job, or be a teacher of a university, or can be searching for a joob.
A big part of the people that start to go to school are because their partners. When you are young, the oldest children don't like to go to school. But, in a little time, they begin to like it because of your teachers and friends.
There are people who exist that don't like school. For me, this is wrong because of the importance to study. If the person doesn't want to go to university it's ok, but he needs to go to high school to learn the basics. For me, all the people need to know how to read, and to write. It's really good if the people like to read because only books can develope the minds of people. With books, the people can travel, dream, and know a lot of vocabulary, politics,and other things.

[Ola! You are doing very well with your English. You just have some minor mistakes. Read it aloud before incase if anything sounds weird. Keep up the good work!]

[Training the my writting] Why do you think people decide to go to school?

The School is an important space to place for education. There, because a lot of people start to theirs developed of their minds. When the people was a were children they begin in a kindergarden school. There, they can meet some friends, developed some characteristics like to starting to talk, to read and others. After, when was younger they get older its the time to start the middle high school.

There, the teenager learns chemical chemistry, languages, maths, sciences and others. When the young finish your middle After high school him they can decide if to go or no to go to university.
I think the people decide to go to school for to developed theirs minds. Only there our young can be smart learn and have a better future. Not only it that, the school it's a is an important space place to developed theirs communication and meeting some friends since as kids can do make them younger less shy.

Another thing important thing is to go a university. The University it's is a space place to developed knowledge. When university is finished the university the people can become rich because they can find a good job, or can be a teacher of in university, or can be a searching.
A bigger part of the Most people to start to go to school because theirs partners siblings. When young the bigger of Usually, children don't like to go to school but in a little time they begin to like it because of  your their teachers and friends.

Exist There are people that don't like school. For me this is wrong because of the importance to study. If the person doesn't want to go to university it's ok, but him they need to go to high school for to learn the basics. For me, all the people everyone needs to know how to read and to write. It's really good if the people like to read because only the books can developed the minds of people. With the books the people can travel, dream and know spend a lot of time of in the word, politics and other subjects.