Atina
At the central library I've been doing Tourism planning for the sustainable development of 3 cave temples in Khon Kean province since 12.00 PM until now 3.00 AM. It's kind of report, but we do like research project. Me and my friends are going to have presentation at 9.00 AM. I'm a little bit nervous, but our group do the best. We spend time for 1 week for that and hopefully we will get A!
1

At the central library

I've been doing Tourism planning for the sustainable development of 3 cave temples in Khon Kean province since 12.00 PM until now 3.00 AM. It's kind of report, but we do like research project. Me and my friends are going to have presentation at 9.00 AM. I'm a little bit nervous, but our group do the best. We spend time for 1 week for that and hopefully we will get A!

'I've been doing Tourism planning for . . ' :  I've been working on a tourism project, planning for . .

'since 12.00 PM until now 3.00 AM' :  from 12pm until now - 3am.

'It's kind of report, but we do like research project' :  It's a report, which we have done as a research project

'Me and my friends' :  My friends and I

'to have presentation' :  to give a presentation

'our group do the best' :  our group has done our best / we have done our best

'We spend time for 1 week for that' :  We spent one week on this / This took us a week (to do)

At the central library

It's now three in the morning, and I've been doing Tourism Planning for the sustainable development of three cave temples in the Khon Kean province since midnight 12.00 PM until now 3.00 AM. It's a kind of report, but we're doing it like a research project. Me and My friends and I are going to give our presentation at nine o'clock this morning. I'm a little bit nervous, but our group is doing its best. We've spent time a whole week on this and hopefully we will get an A!

I made most of the corrections to give a more natural phrasing to your text. I've also changed the way of telling time (3.00 AM --> three in the morning) to make you sound more human and less "technical". ;)

"Me and my friends" is colloquial, and because you're talking about a research paper, it's too casual-sounding. It makes me think you don't care about it too much! :)

I hope the suggestions are helpful. Did you get an A after all?