My travel to Rio Hello darlings! It's gonna be my first note here and I wish to start from a positive subject as my recent family travel. A couple of weeks ago my husband's vacation time has started and we, together, planned to visit our good friends in Rio de Janeiro. It's only one hour on airplane from the place where we live. Air in Rio is so hot and humid. You can notice it immediately because Rio's airport placed right nearby ocean. We stayed in a rented wooden house (near Angara) where beach was only in a few steps far. Several days were rainy, but mornings still pretty sunny. We swimmed every morning. Everybody there liked to use kanoe for that. One kanoe for four people. ) In four days we back in Rio. Lot of bus travels and horrible traffic on roads. Taxi gives to roads a yellow accent (lots and lots of taxi). In those couple of days we could visit: Botanical garden, one big park zone, few restaurants and the big beer party in a crowd on one square. (I'll leave this places without names). I just remember my new friends screaming in my ear at that party: " You are not Russian since you don't drink vodka! You are fake!" Hello hangover! Ohh. I took hundreds of photos during this vacation. We have already back home, but photos are still burried in my camera's memory.
2

Hello darlings! This will be my first post on the website, and I wish to start it with a positive subject about my families travels. A couple of weeks ago my husband got some time off work, and we planned to use that time to visit our good friends in Rio de Janeiro. It's only an hour away by airplane from the place where we live. When you step of the plane, you can immediately notice the heat and humidity in air, because Rio’s airport is right by the ocean. We stayed in a rented wooden house (near Angara,) where the beach was only a few steps away. It rained for several days when we were there, but the mornings were still pretty sunny. We swam at the beach every morning. There was a one canoe at the beach that we shared between the four of us, and everybody liked to use. After four days we travelled back to Rio. We travelled allot by bus and the traffic on the roads was horrendous, it was very busy. There we so many taxis, it looked like the roads were glowing yellow. During our time in Rio we visited the botanical gardens, a big park, a few restaurants, and we joined a big beer party happening in the area ( I’ll leave these places without names.) All I can remember is my new friends I met at the party screaming in my ear saying, “ You’re not Russian, since you don’t drink Vodka! You’re fake!” I was so hung-over the next day. I took hundreds of photos during our vacation. We are now home, but the photos are still on my camera’s memory card.

2

My travel to Rio

Hello darlings! It's gonna be my first note here and I wish to start from a positive subject as my recent family travel. A couple of weeks ago my husband's vacation time has started and we, together, planned to visit our good friends in Rio de Janeiro. It's only one hour by airplane from the place where we live. The air in Rio is so hot and humid. You can notice it immediately because Rio's airport is placed right nearby ocean. We stayed in a rented wooden house (near Angara) where beach was only a few steps away. Several days were rainy, but the mornings still pretty sunny. We swum every morning. Everybody there liked to use a canoe for that. One canoe for four people. ) In four days we went back to Rio. Lot of bus travels and horrible traffic on the roads. Taxis gives the roads a yellow accent (lots and lots of taxis). In those couple of days we could visit: a botanical garden, one big park zone, a few restaurants and the big beer party in a crowd on one square. (I'll leave this places without names). I just remember my new friends screaming in my ear at that party: " You are not Russian since you don't drink vodka! You are fake!" Hello hangover! Ohh. I took hundreds of photos during this vacation. We are back home already, but the photos are still burried in my camera's memory.