Juan Miguel
Writing about my work day Hi everybody In last days I have experienced a new change in my Job. When I began in this new job I started as analist-programmer, after 2 months more or less I had the oportunity to change of position to Project manager of course the responsabilites were more , at the beginnig in this new position all was dificult. I had to read and undestanding a lot of things about 2 new projects even I had to study at the weekends but with this effort I was able to understanding all about the project. In this new position is necessary to read, write and hear very well the lenguage English, with this new change has motivated me to improve my english. Thanks for your comments and regards.

Writing about my work day

Hi everybody

In last few days I have experienced a new change in my Job.
When I began in this new job I started as an analist-programmer, after 2 months more or less I had the oportunity to change of position to Project manager of course the responsabilites were more , at the beginnig in this new position all/everything was dificult.
I had to read and undestanding a lot of things about 2 new projects I even I had to study at on the weekends but with this effort I was able to understanding all about the project.

In this new position it is necessary to read, write and hear very well the English leanguage English, with this new change has motivated me to improve my english.

Thanks for your comments and regards.