Luis
What do I want to learn? I have a personal interest in the languages. I would like to learn the most languages I can. Now I have a good English level, and I just start with the Italian. I also want to learn French, porguguese, and german by the moment. I love the languages and know people from all the world, but sometimes It is difficult to find people interesting. I hope to find some friends and language partners here from different contries. If you are interesting in learn spanish, or english (this for begginers because I'm also learning) feel free to talk me. :)
1

What do I want to learn?

I have a personal interest in the languages. I would like to learn the most as many languages as I can. Now I have a good English level, and I just started with the Italian. I also want to learn French, porguguese Portuguese, and German by at the moment. I love the languages and know people from all over the world, but sometimes it is difficult to find people interesting people. I hope to find some friends and language partners here from different contries. If you are interesting interested in learning Spanish, or English (this for begginers because I'm also learning), feel free to talk to me. :)

1

What do I want to learn?

I have a personal interest in the languages. I would like to learn as many languages as I can. I have a good English level and I have just started learning Italian. I also want to learn French, Porguguese and German. I love languages and knowing people from all around the world, but sometimes it is difficult to meet people interested in being friends or sharing their time. I hope to find some friends and language partners here from different contries. If you are interesting in learn Spanish, or English (beginners only because I'm also learning) feel free to talk me. :)