Juan
Still learning We have a lot of influence from United States in my country, in fact, the English is a subject in every highschool program here. But the emphasis is putting in grammar and writing, so at the end from the school any student can’t speak it. I studied english in college too, but I think it's the same story. So, there are many institutes that offers English classes. I had taken class in one of them last year. I made the test and they told me that I was an intermediate student, but I was there just a few weeks and I had to left by personals reasons. After that, I signed in online class. I took an assessment there and also they evaluate me like a intermediate student (Sometimes I feel that I know less). The site is good, but there are many people in the live class (sometimes 7 people at once), the teacher try to talk with each one, but I feel that the learning is very slowly. Recently a co-worker told me about iTalki, and when I visited it I seemed awesome, I said to myself: this is what I need!. Up to now I talked with a few english speakers and it was fun and helpful. ... I feel that I need enrich my vocabulary to reach confidence and talking with people that I know here, sometimes I have it for a moment, but it doesn't happen often.
2

Still learning

We have a lot of influence from the United States in my country, in fact, the English is a subject in every highschool program here. But the emphasis is put on grammar and writing, so at the end of school school a student can’t speak it.
I studied english in college too, but I think it's the same story.
So, there are many institutes that offer English classes.
I had taken class in one of them last year. I took the test and they told me that I was an intermediate student, but I was there just a few weeks and I had to leave for personal reasons. After that, I signed up for an online class. I took an assessment there and also they evaluated me as an intermediate student (Sometimes I feel that I know less). The site is good, but there are many people in the live class (sometimes 7 people at once), the teacher try to talk with each one, but I feel that the learning is very slow. Recently a co-worker told me about iTalki, and when I visited it it seemed awesome, I said to myself: this is what I need!. Up to now I have talked with a few english speakers and it was fun and helpful. ... I feel that I need to enrich my vocabulary to have confidence and talking with people that I know here, sometimes I have it for a moment, but it doesn't happen often.

Still learning
We have a lot of influence from the United States in my country, in fact, the English is a subject in every highschool program here. But the emphasis is put on grammar and writing, so at the end of school school a student can’t speak it.
I studied English in college too, but I think it's the same story.
I had taken class in one of them last year. I took the test and they told me that I was an intermediate student, but I was there just a few weeks and I had to leave for personal reasons. After that, I signed up for an online class. I took an assessment there and also they evaluated me as an intermediate student (Sometimes I feel that I know less). The site is good, but there are many people in the live class (sometimes 7 people at once), the teacher tries to talk with each one, but I feel that the learning is very slow. Recently a co-worker told me about iTalki, and when I visited the site, it seemed awesome, I said to myself, "This is what I need!" Up to now I have spoken with a few English speakers and it was fun and helpful. ... I feel that I need to enrich my vocabulary to have confidence and talking with people that I know here, sometimes I have it for a moment, but it doesn't happen often.