YoY
Morning Soliloquy About Dejavu I woke up at 830 this morning and now am writing this post to wake myself up in English mode of my brain. I didn't have any dream last night. Talking about a dream, do ever dejavu occur to you often? You just happen to visit some place you think you have never visited before, but you feel like or are sure the place is visited before or you knew you were coming to the place but never know until you actually happen to be there ... This happens to me sometimes, a couple of times in a year. I have a strange dream of myself in some unknown place, that usually can't be remembered next morning, but the memory of the dream could occasionally come back when I visit some place in future. Maybe, this is hard to believe and I may sound very strange, but I am a normal person, I think.

Morning Soliloquy About Dejavu

I woke up at 8:30 this morning and wrote this post to wake up the English mode in my brain/mind. I didn't have any dreams last night. Speaking of dreams, do you often experience deja vu? You just happen to visit some place you think you have never visited before, but feel like or are sure you have. 

This happens to me sometimes, a couple of times in a year. I have a strange dream of myself in some unknown place that usually can't be remembered next morning. But the memory of the dream would occasionally come back when I visit some place in future. This may be hard to believe, and I may sound like a strange person, but I am normal, I think