jiima
Why I want to study English There are many reasons why I want to study English. I'd really like to get to know people from different countries. And I hope that I'll be able to use English for my job one day(I'm still university student though). To be honest, I'm really poor at English, but English broadens my horizons. That's why I want to study English.

Why I want to study English

There are many reasons why I want to study English. I'd really like to get to know people from different countries. And I hope that I'll be able to use English for my job one day(I'm still a university student though). To be honest, I'm really bad at English, but English broadens my horizons. That's why I want to study English.

(good luck with learning English! You're pretty good!)

Why I want to study English

There are many reasons why I want to study English. I'd really like to get to know people from different countries. I hope that I'll be able to use English for my job one day (I'm still a university student though). To be honest, I'm really bad at English, but English broadens my horizons. That's why I want to study English.

This was very good, I feel a bit picky but try to avoid starting sentences with the word "And". 

Why I want to study English

There are many reasons why I want to study English. I'd really like to get to know people from different countries. And I hope that I'll be able to use English for my job one day (I'm still a university student though). To be honest, I'm really poor bad (Poor is fine, but bad is more common.) at English, but English broadens my horizons. That's why I want to study English.

(Your English is actually really good!)

language*
English is universal, and pretty much one of the most useful languages to know.