冠茹
Dream It's important to have a dream. Without dreaming , We can't live meaningfully. When I was a college freshman originally , I just muddled along without any aim . I had no idea why I joined this military academy and what I looked forward to my future. Torturing mixed matters in college, I just wanted to run away. I couldn't get along with my classmates well and so can my boyfriend. Rarely did I laughter happily. No longer did I think the life was worthy. Out of sadness and gloomy, I could't deal with everything smoothly. I messed up simple things in college , shouted by seniors. The turning point was on my side when I recognized what the most important thing was in my life. Like Dr. Jin had a dream that one day this nation lived in equal atmosphere , I now have a dream that I can be a diplomatic officer in future. To achieve my goal , I need to improve my English ability , develop International views , learn International manner and most important is have a heart of serving my country. After having dream , I find how wonderful the life is . I now fight for my target , feeling positive and optimistic.
One day surely your dream will come true dear....:)
Julia , thank for your support ;)
And your dream will turn real! :)