Julia Ferr
My experience with English I am trying to be fluent in English since last year. I started to study on my own on September, 2013. 10 months later i went to travel around 6 countries in Europe, just me and my backpack. I couldn't speak well with people at the beginning and it was terrible. Even though, i did it. At the end, after 5 weeks i was better, i think so. But i am still not speaking because i don't have anybody to talk with. Sometimes i think i am doing something wrong. I can't memorize the sounds of all words, i can't think fast and speak naturally, i can't understand everything.. It's really hard for me, but i won't give up. Nice to find this website.
3

My experience with English

I've been am trying to be fluent in English since last year. I started to study on my own on in ("On" with specific days, "in" with months and years.) September, 2013. 10 months later I went to travel around 6 countries in Europe, just me and my backpack. I couldn't speak well with people at the beginning and it was terrible. Even though stillI did it. At the end, after 5 weeks I was better, I think so. But I am still not speaking it because I don't have anybody to talk with.
Sometimes I think I am doing something wrong. I can't memorize the sounds of all words, I can't think fast and speak naturally, I can't understand everything.. It's really hard for me, but I won't give up. Nice to find this website.

2

My experience with English

I am have been trying to be fluent in English since last year. I started to study on my own on in (in is used with time, "in time, in days, in months, in the future, in the present, in the past" on is used more like "on October first", or "on Wednesday) September, 2013. 10 months later i went/left to travel around 6 countries in Europe, just me and my backpack. I couldn't speak well with people at the beginning (or "in the beginning")and it was terrible. Even though (this sounds a little strange, i think "Yet, i did it" sounds more natural), i did it. At the end, after 5 weeks i was much better, i think so  (or "after 5 weeks, I think i was much better". But i am still not speaking because i don't have anybody to talk with.
Sometimes i think i am doing something wrong. I can't memorize the sounds of all words, i can't think fast and speak naturally, i can't understand everything.. It's really hard for me, but i won't give up. Nice to find this website.

You did a great job! That sounds awesome to travel around like that! I understand what you mean, I dont know many people who speak spanish, but I'm not letting that get in my way :]

Keep at it!

I know this verb, but i didn't think how to use it there. Thank you! :)
"I went to travel around 6 countries in Europe, just me and my backpack" We actually have a verb for this. We call it "backpacking". So you could say " I went backpacking through europe."