Lucero
My first Chinese class Today was a very interesting day. I went to my first Chinese class. At the beginning, we had to introduce ourselves, when we finished, the teacher started to talk about China, its culture, spoken languages and a little about history, it was really interesting. The teacher is from China so I thought he couldn’t speak Spanish well, just like my Japanese teacher who is from Japan. But then, when the teacher started talking, I realized that his Spanish was very good, he told that he started studying Spanish 20 years ago and now he lives here in Mexico where people speak Spanish so he has improved a lot his Spanish skills. During the last hour, we started learning basic vocabulary such as names and greetings… everything was all right until the teacher started talking about the four Chinese tones. These are the tones that Mandarin Chinese speakers use to pronounce the words. We started practicing them and I realized that it was difficult to pronounce them correctly. I have to learn Chinese because I want to go to Taiwan one day and there, the people speak Chinese so I think I’ll have to work hard on the pronunciation. The teacher said that the Chinese grammar is easy because there are not verb conjugations and this makes the language easier. I think that the writing will be a little easy, I’ve been learning Japanese since 2013 and the writing system has never been difficult for me so I think it could be almost the same with Chinese language. Of course I have to continue practicing English but I think it is a good idea to do something else (like learning a new language) while I improve my English skills. Please correct my mistakes. Thank you for reading! :)
1

My First Chinese Class

Today was a very interesting day. I went to my first Chinese class. At In the beginning, we had to introduce ourselves When we had finished, the teacher started to talk about China, its culture, its spoken languages and a little bit about of its history. It was really interesting.

The My Chinese teacher is from China and so I thought he couldn’t speak his Spanish would be terriblewell, just like my Japanese teacher who is from Japan. However, But then, when the teacher he started speaking, talking, I realized that his Spanish was very good. He told explained that he started studying learnt Spanish 20 twenty years ago and now he lives is livinghere in Mexico.  Obviously, where people speak Spanish so he has improved a lot his Spanish skills had improved greatly.

During the last hour, we started learning Chinese basic vocabulary such as names and greetings… Everything was all right went well until the teacher started talking about the four Chinese tones in Chinese were discussed. These are the tones that They are essential in speaking Mandarin Chinese speakers use to pronounce the words. As we started practicing, them and I realized that it was that they were very difficult to enunciate pronounce them correctly. I have want to learn Mandarin/the language Chinese because I would like want to go to Taiwan one some dayI would like to converse with the locals and so I have to work harder with the tones.  and there, the people speak Chinese so I think I’ll have to work hard on the pronunciation.

The teacher said that the Chinese grammar is easy - that's what the teacher said.  It is because there are not verbial conjugations and this makes the language easier. I think that the writing system will be a little easier as , I’ve been learning Japanese since 2013.   and the Writing system has never been difficult for me so I think it could be almost the same with Chinese characters never had posed a problem for me before language.

Of course I have to continuing practicing with my English is a must, but I think it is a good idea to do something else--  like learning a new language) while as I continue to improve my English skills.

Please correct my mistakes. Thank you for reading! :)

One suggestion in learning Chinese.  Know the radicals (root characters) well first.  Then everything will fall into place.  To master a language, you must also know its culture, traditions and history well. The way Chinese characters were "designed" were heavily influenced by them.  For example, Chinese society is the most male dominanted culture, just look at these characters, 如 = if, 妙 = wondrous, mystic, awe, 婦 = lady of the house, i.e. frau, 安 = peace...  This is the key to unlock the simplicity of the language hidden in a seemingly complex world of writing strokes.

1

My first Chinese class

Today was a very interesting day. I went to my first Chinese class.
At the beginning, we had to introduce ourselves. When we finished, the teacher started to talk about China, its culture, spoken languages, and a little about history, it was really interesting.
The teacher is from China so I thought he couldn’t speak Spanish well, just like my Japanese teacher who is from Japan. But then, when the teacher started talking, I realized that his Spanish was very good. He told us that he started studying Spanish 20 years ago and now he lives here in Mexico where people speak Spanish, so he has improved a lot his Spanish skills a lot.
During the last hour, we started learning basic vocabulary such as names and greetings… everything was all right until the teacher started talking about the four Chinese tones. These are the tones that Mandarin Chinese speakers use to pronounce the words. We started practicing them and I realized that it was difficult to pronounce them correctly. I have to learn Chinese because I want to go to Taiwan one day and there, the people there speak Chinese so I think I’ll have to work hard on the pronunciation.
The teacher said that the Chinese grammar is easy because there aren't any not verb conjugations and this makes the language easier. I think that the writing will be a little easy, I’ve been learning Japanese since 2013 and the writing system has never been difficult for me so I think it could be almost the same with Chinese language.
Of course I have to continue practicing English but I think it is a good idea to do something else (like learning a new language) while I improve my English skills.

你好,Lucero! 我是 Luisa,目前在北京学习西班牙语。我很愿意帮助你学习中文。很高兴认识你。我们保持联系! Hola, Lucero! Soy Luisa. Actualmente estudio español en Beijing. Estoy dispuesta a ayudarte en tu estudio de chino. Encantada de conocerte! Nos mantenemos en contacto. (*^__^*)
Oh, I only wanted to say that the Kanji in Japanese is very similar to the Chinese writing system. I thought that in Taiwan, the people speak Taiwanese and Mandarin... that is what some teachers have told me... :(
Hi! Your English writting is very well, but I can't see your Chinese writting. I think it is more different from Japanese. Otherwise, I suppose you should learn cantonese if you want to go Taiwan, because the pronounciation between Mandarin and Contonese is very different,too. I am a native Mandarin speaker, although I live among Contonese,but I always don't understand them. Such a Pity!