Chika
Fragments of Sayings Years ago I started to make progress in English. I was then good at everything in English except oral parts because I was shy to speak aloud:( I listened to English songs, watched movies and even tried to write more and more in English by myself. But languages do need practice. After my graduation from high school and finally I became a frenshman who was always occupied with everything new in the campus. From that time on, sadly, I have been losing my English. We don't learn much English in university. It's wired because we got textbooks in English and I could understand them all but I was just doing worse in English. I have difficulty in making up nice sentences, in getting myself across...I feel so sad:(((( I took up French last year, and I believe it's one of the reasons why I am weaker in English. I often feel confused now because I come up with French expressions when I am writing in English even in this moment I am doing so. But are there someone who speak these two languages very well? Please give me some advice. Thank you.
1

Fragments of Sayings

Years ago I started to make progress in English. At that time I was then good at everything in English except oral parts speaking because I was too shy to speak aloud:( I listened to English songs, watched movies and even tried to write more and more in English by myself. But languages do need practice. After Since my graduation from high school and finally I becoming a frenshman who was always occupied with everything new in the on campus. From that time on, sadly, I have been losing my English.
We don't learn much English in university. It's wierd because we've got textbooks in English and I can understand them all but I am just getting worse at English. I have difficulty in making up nice sentences, in getting myself across...I feel so sad:(((( I took up French last year, and I believe it's one of the reasons why I am weaker in English. I often feel confused now because I come up with French expressions when I am writing in English, even in this moment I am doing so I'm doing this even as I type. So is there anyone who speaks these two languages very well, who could Please give me some advice please? Thank you.

You are doing great! If you can try and practise your speaking with a language partner or teacher, it will really help!

Good luck!