Patricia
It's getting cold Even though Autumn started almost one month ago, the weather is only getting cold now. I don't complain though, I really like cold and sunny days and I can't wait to see dry leaves falling on the streets of my city soon. I also feel it's the best part of the year for work (I work as a freelance digital artist, and for some reason inspiration strikes very often during Autumn for me). I just hope this year will be filled with lots of ideas for my work, and lots of cold, sunny days. What kind of season is your favourite guys? Feel free to comment in English / Spanish. And thank you in advance for any corrections on this entry.
1

It's getting cold

Even though Autumn started almost a (Using a instead of one makes the clause flow better) month ago, the weather is only getting cold now. I can't (the idiom uses can't, not don't) complain though, I really like cold and sunny days and I can't wait to see dry leaves falling on the streets of my city soon.
I also feel it's the best part of the year for work (I work as a freelance digital artist, and for some reason inspiration strikes very often during Autumn for me). I just hope this year will be filled with lots of ideas for my work, and lots of cold, sunny days.

What kind of season is your favourite guys? Feel free to comment in English / Spanish. And thank you in advance for any corrections on this entry.

Very close to perfect! Other than the corrections Scott already made, I would say something different when you start the parenthesis, you may want to say..

"I also feel it's the best part (or time) of the year for work ('primarily', or 'mainly' because.. I work as a freelance digital artist, and for some reason inspiration strikes very often during Autumn for me)".

It just sort of eases into the next part, and it doesnt sound like you're about to go off subject.