Speaking Spanish May Be a Disavantage Even though there are more Spanish learners compared to the number of learners of other languages, the number of Spanish speakers will always surpass the number of Spanish learnere who speak English as their native language. Most female users are reluctant to chat with men due to the large amount of creeps that use sites like this to harrase women. Most male users these kinds of sites in order to look for a relationship. Therefore, most people interested in doing a language exchange have no chances to do so. Even looking for a casual exchange costs money. Some people have messaged me since I started using this site to ask me if I have a hot sister or if Colombian women are sexually agressive. So, at this point I think it's really impossible to find someone to practice with. Other users are only interested in writing racist things and complaining about the immigration problems in their countries. Although, it has nothing to do with me. I have never asked anyone to teach me anything for free. The only thing I expect is someone to point out my mistakes to help me improve as I would with anyone willing to improve her or his Spanish.

Speaking Spanish May Be a Disadvantage

Even though there are more Spanish learners compared to the number of learners of other languages, the number of Spanish speakers will always surpass the number of Spanish learners who speak English as their native language. Most female users are reluctant to chat with men due to the large amount of creeps that use sites like this to harrass women. Most male users these kinds of sites in order to look for a relationship. Therefore, most people genuinely interested in doing a language exchange have no chances to do so. Even looking for a casual exchange costs money. Some people have messaged me since I started using this site to ask me if I have a hot sister or if Colombian women are sexually aggressive. So, at this point I think it's really impossible to find someone to practice with. Other users are only interested in writing racist things and complaining about the immigration problems in their countries which Although, it has nothing to do with me. I have never asked anyone to teach me anything for free. The only thing I expect is someone to point out my mistakes to help me improve as I would with anyone willing to improve her or his Spanish.

Speaking Spanish May Be a Disavantage

Even though there are more Spanish learners compared to the number of learners of other languages, the number of Spanish speakers will always surpass the number of Spanish learners who speak English as their native language. Most female users are reluctant to chat with men due to the large amount of creeps that use sites like this to harass women. Most male users use these kinds of sites in order to look for a relationship. Therefore, most people interested in doing a language exchange have no chances to do so. Even looking for a casual exchange costs money. Some people have messaged me since I started using this site to ask me if I have a hot sister or if Colombian women are sexually aggressive. So, at this point I think it's really impossible to find someone to practice with. Other users are only interested in writing racist things and complaining about the immigration problems in their countries. Although, it has nothing to do with me. I have never asked anyone to teach me anything for free. The only thing I expect is someone to point out my mistakes to help me improve as I would with anyone willing to improve her or his Spanish.

Perhaps it is because I am no longer a young man that I find no difficulty in finding language partners, in fact I receive too many invitations, and gain a great deal from this site. However many users put so little effort into composing their texts it is not surprising that they get responses from people who are not here to learn and practice languages.
Mmmmm... I don't think there're not only Spanish speakers who meet that problem, it also happens with other people who just use this site to learn and talk with others. I have met a few men who basically wish to find a lovers or else talk about how much spicy and tiny Asian girls are, so on. And that makes me think a lot of people may be using this language site in a wrong way when they are changing it into a dating site. When we try to protect ourselves out of those people, we cannot make sure that we will never meet that kind again so I think the managers of this site should have some ways to reduce this situation, not only "block" or "report concern" cause it happened.
Very well said, Camilo! I'm among the female users who are very apprehensive of the male users on this site. I've had some negative experiences. Also, there aren't many people who are willing to talk to non-native speakers of English. For example, I've had trouble finding a Spanish partner since there aren't many people learning my native language, and Spanish speakers, who are learning English (seriously), would not consider me as a partner since I'm not a native speaker.