tsuna
Hi everyone! I’m in Japan and working as an office worker. I’ve been learning English for years. and I’d like to improve my English more. yet I don’t have any opportunity to speak English at work and also my daily life. That’s why I’ve come here! My hobbies are playing futsal, watching soccer, traveling abroad. I might’ve been to your country. Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone!

I live in Japan and work as an office worker. I’ve been learning English for years, and would like to further improve my skills in this language. However, I don’t have any opportunitits to speak English at work or in my daily life; that’s why I’ve come here!
My hobbies are playing futsal <em>(Do you mean football? "Futsal" isn't a word, much less a sport.)</em>, watching soccer games, and traveling abroad. I might’ve been to your country.
Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone!

I’m in Japan and working as an office worker. I’ve been learning English for years, and I’d like to improve my English more. But I don’t have any opportunity to speak English at work and in my daily life. That’s why I’ve come here!
My hobbies are playing futsal, watching soccer, and traveling abroad. I might’ve been to your country.
Thanks for reading!