Farrah
Self Introduction (Mandarin) Da jia hao. Wo jiao Farrah. Wo er shi san sui le. Wo zhu zhai Maliujia. Wo ai lvxing, chi dongxi, renshi youqu de ren. What is the easiest way to learn the letters?

Self Introduction (Mandarin)

个人介绍

Da jia hao. Wo jiao Farrah.

大家好,我叫Farrah。
Wo er shi san sui le. Wo zhu zhai在(zai) Maliujia.

我二十三岁了。我住在马六甲。
Wo ai lvxing, chi dongxi, renshi youqu de ren.
我爱旅行,吃东西(Usually, We said "美(mei)食(shi)"in Chinese),认识有趣的人

What is the easiest way to learn the letters?

学习拼音的最简单的方法是什么?

Ahaha, nihao. wo shi Hakimi. Wo hui shuo zhong wen ) Wo de zhong wen bu shi hen hao. Wo xi huan zhong guo ren )

Tony's correction is nearly perfect.

1.Wo ai lv xing, chi dong xi, ren shi you qu de ren.

'lv xing','dong xi' or 'ren shi' is a word but 2 separated charachters. You cannot write 2 characters' pinyin together without a blank space.  

2.v & ü

Nowdays people usually replace ü with v when writing it but it is not standard. Remember to use ü when talking quizs:)

你好 Nǐ hǎo Farrah, To learn the characters I started making my own flashcards from a beginners' writing book called "What's In A Chinese Character" by Ten Huay Peng. Did you know that the character for 'good' 好 is made of the characters of a woman with a child? Later I found the HSK 1 word list online, and put it into the Ankiweb.net flash card program. But I didn't really start to get the characters until I found the "Spoken Chinese phrases for beginners" on chinaebooks.net and put those into flash cards. Good luck!