Afraof1995
just share a song--Best of me Daniel Powter I was made the wrong way 我并非生来完美 won't you do me the right way 你可愿帮我变得更好 where you gonna be tonight 今夜你将去往何处 cause I won't stay too long 因为我不会久留 maybe you're the light for me 也许你就是我的光 when you talk to me it strikes me 你的话 总能拨动我心弦 won't somebody help me 谁来帮帮我好吗 cause I don't feel too strong 因为我真的觉得很脆弱 Was it something that I said 是我说了什么不该说的话吗 Was it something that I did 还是做过什么不对的事呢 Or the combination of both that did me have 或许两者都是 You know I'm hoping you sing alone 好希望你跟我一起唱起这首歌 Though it's not your favorite song 即使这不是你最爱的一首 don't wanna be there when just nothing left to say 无言以对时 又何必久留 You know that some of us spin again 人们总是匆匆忙忙 when you do you need a friend 每每此时 多么需要一个朋友 don't wanna be there when just nothing left for me 但若心里已无我的位置 又何必久留 And I hate the thought finally being erased 我不希望 回忆消散在时间里 baby that's the best of me 因为亲爱的,那是最好的我 Everything's behind you 过往已逝 but the hopeless sign is beside you 绝望却还在身边不肯离开 I'm living in the moment 我总是活在当下 Have I wasted all your time 是否浪费了你的年华? Was it something that I said 是我说了什么不该说的话吗 Was it something that I did 还是做过什么不对的事呢 Or the combination of both that did me have 或许两者都是 You know I'm hoping you sing alone 好希望你跟我一起唱起这首歌 Though it's not your favorite song 即使这不是你最爱的一首 don't wanna be there when just nothing left to say 无言以对时 我又何必久留 You know that some of us spin again 人们总是匆匆忙忙 when you do you need a friend 每每此时 多么需要一个朋友 don't wanna be there when just nothing left for me 但若心里已无我的位置 我又何必久留 And I hate the thought finally being erased 我不希望 回忆消散在时间里 baby that's the best of me 因为亲爱的,那是最好的我