Ana
Today Today was a good day. I woke up really late, I have "breaksfast" at 2pm. Then I took a shower and watched TV for a while. I was waiting for my boyfriend to ends his turn in his work so then we could go out. I wait in a library and was amazed because they have a lot of comics, I have never seen so much comics together in my life, then we walked and talked for a lot of time, we were in the pier of my city which is a port actually and we were talked about what will happened if we traveled to the past in the 1950s, but we didn't know if there were sea when we were stand up at that time, so we find it when the port was created and it was in the 1902, so if we were traveled in time, the city will be pretty the same and we won't die drowned.
1

<em>Very good Ana! That sounds like an interesting conversation you had with your boyfriend.</em>

I made a few corrections to help you out :) Cualquier duda me avisas, just let me know!!

-Ross

Today

Today was a good day. I woke up really late, I had breakfast at 2pm, then I took a shower and watched TV for a while.

I was waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work so we could go out. I waited in a library and was amazed because they had a lot of comics. I have never seen so many comics together in my life! Then we walked and talked for a long time, we were in the pier of my city which is a port actually and we talked about what would happen if we traveled to the past to the 1950's, but we didn't know if there was a sea when we were standing at that time, so we find it when the port was created and it was in the 1902, so if we were traveled in time, the city will be pretty the same and we wouldn't have drowned.

Today

Today was a good day. I woke up really late and had "breaksfast" at 2pm. Then I took a shower and watched TV for a while.

I  waited for my boyfriend to finish work so we could go out. I waited in a library and was amazed because they had so many comics, I have never seen so many comics in one place before.

When my boyfriend arrived, we walked and talked together for a long time, we went to my city's pier, which is actually a port and talked about what would happen if we traveled into the past to the 1950s.

However we didn't know if there was sea where we were standing at that time, we found out that the port was created in 1902. So if we had travelled to that time, the city would be pretty much the same and we wouldn't have drowned.