Andy
A big surprise Today, I found a classmate on facebook, who is my ever and now loved, lol, when I typed her name on the search bar, then her profile appeared on the screen, oh, I don't confirm that is her, then I click into her personal page, I looked her picture and some message that can prove it is her my classmate in high school, OH, she changed a lot, and I am so happy to see her again, even it is her picture. I have long time no see her since we graduated from high school, now she is studying in Taiwan as a exchange student from mainland of China,,,,,, what a girl she is, maybe it is impossible for me to be her Mr.r... even casual friend is impossible, because she never answer me back after I sent her thousands of message, life never goes like we thought. really,,,,,,,

A big surprise

Today, I found an ex-classmate on facebook, whom is my ever and now loved I have always loved, lol. When I typed her name on in the search bar, then her profile appeared on the screen. oh, I don't couldn't confirm that is it was her, then so I click into went onto her personal page, I looked at her picture and some messages that can proved it is was her, my classmate in from high school. OH, she changed a lot, and I was so happy to see her again, even if it is was just her picture. I have long time no see not seen her since we graduated from high school, and now she is studying in Taiwan as an exchange student from mainland, of China. what a girl she is now, maybe it is impossible for me to be her Mr.r... even being a casual friend is impossible, because she has never answered back to me back even after I sent her thousands of messages, life never goes like we thought the way we think it does. Really.

Well, there's a saying "When a door closes, a window opens". So even if it doesn't go your way this time, there'll always be something good that'll happen next time:) I hope your lady friend replies.