Joo
Coffee shop I went to a coffee shop "A TWOSOME PLACE" located in near my house after my household chores this morning. Good music and coffee aroma always makes me much more at ease. I was able to go there thanks to my husband. It means I got the some pocket money from him. " Honey!! I wanna go and get some coffee at a good coffee shop with my friend. Please give me some money to buy it." like this LOL. Anyhow, studying at the coffee shop made me enjoy my time with my friend and it was good place compared to doing something at home. That time, I could do whatever I want with coffee I like and good music until my friend came. I checked my email, watched YouTube Video just one or two and took a look my note I wrote before to memorize. Finally she showed up. I served some bread that I bought on my way here to share. We talked about English and our daily routine as usual while eating it. He and she made my day.

Coffee shop

I went to a coffee shop "A TWOSOME PLACE", located in near my house after finishing my household chores this morning.
Good music and the aroma of coffee aroma always makes me feel at ease.
I was able to go there thanks to my husband. This means that I got the some pocket money from him.
" Honey!! I wanna go and get some coffee at a good coffee shop with my friend. Please give me some money to buy it."
like this LOL.
Anyhow, studying at the coffee shop made me enjoy my time with my friend and it was a good place; compared to doing something else at home.
During that time, I could do whatever I wanted with the coffee I like as well as good music as i waited for until my friend to come came.
I checked my email, watched YouTube Videos, just one or two and took a look at the notes I wrote which had to be to memorized. 
She finally showed up. I served some bread that I bought on my way here to share with them and I.
We talked about English and our daily routine as usual while eating the bread.
They made my day.