Cassie
I'm upset Resently, my foreign teacher asked us to choose a thesis statement about English education. But I am so busy to prepare my examintion which is very important for us. If we don't pass the exam, may be we can't get the diploma. On the one hand, we can't choose one thesis statement in a short time. I think we need to look for much information then we can do the statement. And he will check our thesis statement next week. So I am very upset.
1

I'm upset

Resently, my foreign teacher asked us to choose a thesis statement about English education [or did you mean learning English?]. But I am so busy preparing for my examination, which is very important for me [here you are talking about yourself]. If we don't pass the exam, we may not be able to get the diploma. We can't choose one thesis statement in such a short time. I think we need to look for a lot of information so that we can do the statement. And he will check our thesis statement next week. So I am very upset.

You started a sentence with "On the one hand". Usually this means there is a second argument "on the second hand...". You don't appear to have a second argument so I suggested it be removed.

Dear Cassie, If you share more about what this thesis statement should have, you may get some suggestions from the iTalki community! Take care, Doug.

Your version:

I'm upset

Resently, my foreign teacher asked us to choose a thesis statement about English education. But I am so busy to prepare my examintion which is very important for us. If we don't pass the exam, may be we can't get the diploma. On the one hand, we can't choose one thesis statement in a short time. I think we need to look for much information then we can do the statement. And he will check our thesis statement next week. So I am very upset.

My version:

I'm upset.  Recently, my foreign teacher asked us to choose a thesis statement about English education.  On the one hand, we am all very busy preparing for our examination, which is extremely important to us.  If we don't pass this exam, then we may not get our diplomas.  On the other hand, we can't choose our thesis statements in such a short time.  I think we need do some research to come up with good thesis statements.  This is the reason why I am so upset.

Tips: 

1. If you are going to use "we" and "us", be consistent in using the plural everywhere.

2. On the one hand....On the other hand.... (These must be used as a matching pair.)

3. "am busy _____" needs a present participle ("-ing").  I am busy reading; they are busy talking.

4. When I reply, I can see your misspelled words with a red underline.  Can you see this when you are typing?  If so, this means you should correct the spelling before submitting.

I'm upset

Resently, my English  foreign teacher asked us to choose a thesis statement about English education. But I am so busy to preparing for my examintion which is very important for us. If we don't pass the exam, we might not may be we can't get the diploma. On the one hand, we can't choose one a thesis statement in a short time. I think we need to look for much a lot of information, then we can do the statement. And He will check our thesis statements next week. So I am very upset.