Maisam
Teacher Appreciation Letter Dear Teacher, I have decided to write you a small note, thanking for your help and how much I enjoyed being taught by you immensely; you are an excellent teacher and have inspired me to continue learning with an open and positive mind. I can’t think of a teacher who could have made these past months any more special than you did. I appreciate all your hard work, it’s meant so much to me. You truly are a standout teacher because of your sheer dedication to your students. Especially when teaching grammar points, you always made extra sure that I understood the sensitive points, since you knew that I am very interested in English Language, without you I never would have been able to learn and improve the way I did. Being able to count on you for extra help and clarification was really special to me and shows me how much you care about the happiness and success of your students. I will never forget all the fun activities you included in your class to enhance learning. I especially loved how you always related the lessons to real-life examples and stories that would allow the material to make more logical sense to students and always give us something to relate the lessons to. It made it so much easier to recall the material when being tested on it or when we needed it for homework. Thank you for a great English Language Course and for always going the extra mile as a teacher. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Sincerely, your concerned Student, Mohammad Maisam “Sultani”