Chiara
New student :) Hi all! I'm Chiara, an italian and aussie girl. Actually I'm a new australian girl: my english is not so good as you could think. That's not possible that someone who has got an australian citizenship cannot speak english language property! So....I'm here to improve it ;) At the same time, as I'm new here..I'm trying to understand something about italki. Can you help me with both? :) I'll appreciate it a lot! Cheers, Chiara
1

New student :)

Hi all!
I'm Chiara, an italian and aussie girl. Actually I'm a new australian girl: my english is not as good as you might think.
It's not possible, that someone who has got an australian citizenship cannot speak the english language properly!
So....I'm here to improve it ;)
At the same time, as I'm new here..I'm trying to understand something about italki.

Can you help me with both? :)
I'll appreciate it a lot!

Cheers,
Chiara

New student :)

Hi all!
I'm Chiara, an Italian and Aussie girl. Actually I'm a new Australian girl: my English is not so good as you may think.
It's not possible that someone who has got an Australian citizenship cannot speak English language properly!
So....I'm here to improve it ;)

Can you help me with both? :)
I'll appreciate it a lot!

Cheers,
Chiara

Ciao Doug, you are right. Here there are a lots of nice people and I'm improving my english everyday thanks to everybody. But soon I have to leave Australia :( That's the reason cause I'm here...I will keep in contact with the friends that I already know from down-under, but if I'll meet more..much better! ;) If you need an help to improve your italian..let me know! :) Bye, Chiara
Hi Chiara, I'm an Aussie guy, and you shouldn't worry about learning English through iTalki because you can practice it wherever you go: work, shop or play! Aussie guys and girls love to talk to Italians. What you will find iTalki good for is to connect with other English learners and maybe even some people back home. Ciao, Doug.