Kaylee
Hard to speak I have a really big problem with my speaking. Seriously, every time I try to speak something in English, my tongue begin to stiffen. Why is it happening to me? I asked to many native English speakers and teachers and all they were saying was 'just speak out. no worry for making mistake.' I'm trying to but it doesn't seem making a great effect on me...Since I've taken almost every lectures in English in the Uni, I can get a bit confident with listening and understanding English and making fair score on English exam like TOEIC. The problem is I really really really need to be good at speaking English for my future job and career. These days, I'm organizing English grammars to make sure that I'm using right English...What is really surprising me is that exchange students from Mexico, France, Morocco, etc,...countries don't use English as their native language speak very fluent English. Maybe because of similar root of language? I don't know....anyway I'm very envious of people who can speak English very well and easily like just breathing and especially all the native English speakers....Lucky you! I wish I were one of them.
2

Hard to speak

I have a really big problem with my speaking of English. Seriously, every time I try to speak something in English, my tongue begins to stiffen. Why is it happening to me? I asked to many native English speakers and teachers and all they were saying was 'just speak out. no worry for Do not worry about making mistakes.' I'm trying to but it doesn't seem to have making a great effect on me...Since I've taken almost every lectures in English in the Uni, I can get a bit confident confidence with listening and understanding English and making getting a fair score on English exam like TOEIC. The problem is that I really really really need to be good at speaking English for my future job and career. These days, I'm organizing English grammars phrases to make sure that I'm using right English the right way...What is really surprising to me is that exchange students from Mexico, France, Morocco, etc,...countries don't use English as their native language but are able to speak very fluent English. Maybe it is because of similar root of language? I don't know....anyway I'm very envious of people who can speak English very well and easily like just like breathing and especially to all the native English speakers....Lucky you! I wish I were one of them.

Don't worry:) Speaking english can be tough, even native speakers make mistakes too! But the wonderful thing about making mistakes is that people can correct you so that you'll learn the right way of speaking that language^^ Fighting!

Hard to speak

I have a really big problem with my speaking. Seriously, every time I try to say something in English, my tongue begins to stiffen. Why is this happening to me? I have asked many native English speakers and teachers and all they said was, 'just speak. Don't worry about making mistakes.' I'm trying to, but it doesn't seem to be making a big difference to me...Since I've taken almost every lecture in English at Uni, I am confident with listening and understanding English, and getting a decent score on English exams like the TOEIC. The problem is I need to be really really really good at speaking English for my future career. These days, I'm focusing on English grammar to make sure that I'm using correct English...What really surprises me is that exchange students from Mexico, France, Morocco, etc - countries where English isn't the native language - speak very fluent English. Maybe it's because their languages have similar roots? I don't know....anyway, I'm very envious of people who can speak English very well and very easily, when it's just like breathing to them, and I am especially envious of all native English speakers....Lucky you! I wish I were one of them.