Leyla
Community Tutor
Do you cook patties ? Hi , friends. Today I want to tell you about patties. Frankly , I do not know how they are called in other countries. Patties ,pies or other name. Today I cooked the patties with potatoes .Very tasty results. They are called the prezidential patties. I advice all you to cook them. Anyone who wants I can share with recipe. Very simple recipe :)
1

Do you cook patties ?

Hi friends

Today I want to tell you about patties. Frankly, I do not know how they are called in other countries. Patties, pies or another name?
Today I cooked the patties with potatoes. The results were very tasty. They are called the presidential patties. I advise you all to cook them. If anyone wants my recipe, I can share it. It's a very simple recipe :)

Thank you ,Euphoria :) Next time I will do your advice .
Leyla, it looks delicious. I also sprinkle some black sesame seeds on it. You should try it!
Thank you and welcome , Mumtaz :) It is nice to read your comment :) Yes ,sometimes I like to cook pies. It is very easy to cook these pies :)
I'm a BIG fan of pies, I'm actually the pie monster (,") hehe They look so0oo delicious, well done chef Leyla :')