Anna
Strange hobby of millionairs David Rokfeller is collecting beetles. In his collection there are 90000 insects. Between they there are rare thinks, wich was named after Rokfeller. He is going to make catalog of his beetles, wich will be puplished in internet. Banker Clemmie Dixon Spangler, who has a lot of stoks of Bank of Amerika, has unusual hobby. Hi is repairing old watches. His hobby beginned 45 years ago, when old watch from 17 centery stoped. This watch was presend by his mother. Financier desided to repair this old watch on his own. His colleg Gordon Getty refused oil buisness in order to write operas. Football club owner James Irsay is collecting musical instruments. In his collection there are a lot of guitars, wich were belonged to different famous musicans.

Strange hobby of millionaires

David Rokfeller is collecting collects beetles. In his collection there are 90000 insects. Between them there are rare thinks  (there is a rare one <- is this what you wanted to say?), which was named after Rokfeller  himself (you don't need to repeat his name). He is going to make a catalog of his beetles, which will be published in  on the internet.
Banker Clemmie Dixon Spangler, who has a lot of stocks of Bank of America (Bank of America stocks <- easier this way), has an unusual hobby. He is repairing repairs old watches. His hobby beginned started 45 years ago, when an old watch from the 17th century stoped. This watch was a present from his mother. The financier decided to repair this old watch on his own.
His colleague Gordon Getty refused to carry on with the oil business in order to write operas.
Football club owner James Irsay is collecting collects musical instruments. In his collection there are a lot of guitars, which were used to belong / once belonged to different famous musicans.