loic
progress and ecology The first point developed happens in London’s posh Hill district where a one-off house, paid for by green multimillionaire owner, has revolutionized the energy world. To illustrate, inside there is a huge use of new technologies whom the main purpose is to make a net exporter of power. The second point is about the importance of two issues about energy: -scarcity and concerns about the environment. At our time, the use of fossil fuels is became regular and overexploited but all of these have disadvantages such as coal has been dirtiest and causing rising emissions, oils supplies has been vulnerable to geopolitical shocks and price collusion by producers, natural gas causes political issues between Europe and Russia and finally, nuclear Power caused fear and some political troubles in particular after the accident at Japan’s Fukushima power station in 2011. Therefore, renewables have been used to decrease these disadvantages saw above. Unfortunately, this energy isn’t sufficient to cover all the energy worldwide requirements. Another point is the raise of new technology and the America against the oil supremacy OPEC and Russia. Indeed, America is opened to the oil and gas market so competes with OPEC and Russia. Consequently, that will create a more global gas and oil market, shrinking Russia’s monopoly in Europe and could cause more competition on the oil trade. Due to this implications, the Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies aren’t going to sacrifice their share on the market. Besides, the falling demand caused a plunge in the oil price, which has caused some troubles in financial market as lay off workers and cut or delay investment projects. Nevertheless, low prices don’t directly cause supply curb or make investment dry up, even costly projects don’t stop pumping because the oil prices have to be taken in consideration in the long term trend. Obviously, low oil prices permit to consumers and governments to decrease their spending. The last point is about an uncertain useful of renewables, future and consequences of energy. Renewables, solar and wind have mainly been supported by developed countries but it was more a political subject and the investments weren’t great until now not only thanks to subsidiaries but also due to the falling cost in comparison with other sources of power. Nevertheless, everybody don’t agree with these investments and subsidiaries and prefer favouring proven research technologies.