Della
How I Deal With Stress Before I went to college, my parents told me that I would have an easy college life, but I realised it was not the true as they told me. The knack is if you're able to handle your stress, you will live a happy life on campus. I will feel stressful when I consider the job hunting and I'm also worried to take exams though I have experienced a lot. So it plays an important role to release our stress. here are some tips as follow. First of all, I opt to jog on the playground for almost one hour and it really takes effect.I will be exhausted after running and have no mind to take my stress into consideration. What's more, I like to keep a diary when I encounter some stressful things on the condition that I have on friends to pour out. Moreover, I find a useful way to address my exam stress. Before taking the exam, i will think the details which I need to take care of in the exam rather than consider the results wether I'll pass the exam or not. it ia a good methos that is to be used to divert my attention from stress. Would you lilke to share your methods with me?

How I Deal With Stress

Before I went to college, my parents told me that I would have an easy college life, but I realised what they told me was not true. The theory is that if you're able to handle your stress, you will live a happy life on campus. I will feel stressful when I consider the job hunting and I'm also worried to when I take exams, even though I have experienced a lot many. So, releasing stress plays an important role. it plays an important role to release our stress. Here are some tips as follow.
First of all, I opt to jog on the playground for almost one hour and it really takes has a positive effect. I will be am exhausted after running and have no mind energy to take my stress into consideration. What's more, I like to keep a diary when I encounter some stressful things, because I have no friends to whom I can pour out my heart (<em>I am not sure if this is what you meant).</em> on the condition that I have on friends to pour out. Moreover, I find found a useful way to address my exam stress. Before taking the exam, I will think about the details which I need to take care of focus on in the exam rather than consider the result, or whether I'll pass the exam or not. It ia is a good methos method that is to be used of diverting my attention from stress.
Would you lilke like to share your methods with me?

-----

Nicely done, Della, and good luck with your studies.  I prefer a cup of tea and listening to music, or going on a relaxing walk to relieve my stress.

How I Deal With Stress

Before I went to college, my parents told me that I would have an easy college life, but I realised it that was not the true truth as they told me. The knack theory is if you're able to handle your stress, you will live a happy life on campus. I will feel stressfuled when I consider the job hunting and I'm also worried to take exams although I have experienced a lot. So it plays anis important role to release our stress. here are some tips as follow.
First of all, I opt to jog on the playground for almost one hour and it really takeshas an effect.I will be exhausted after running and have no mind to won't take my stress into consideration. What's more, I like to keep a diary when I encounter some stressful things on the condition that I have on no friends to pour my heart out to. Moreover, I findfound a useful way to address my exam stress. Before taking the exam, i will think of the details which I need to take care of in the exam rather than consider the results and wetherwhether I'll pass the exam or not. it iais a good methosmethod that is tocan be used to divert my attention from stress.

Hi Della!

I find exams very stressful as well and your tips on how to handle stress are really good! However, do watch out for small typos like 'is' and 'like'.

Knack is a skill or ability to perform a task, and what you are trying to explain is a theory. Theory means an idea and your idea is that if you know how to handle stress, you will be happy!

The correct expression you were looking for is pour my heart out to instead of pour out. Pour my heart out = to tell your problems. To pour out is just to empty something, and you did not say exactly what you want to pour out. You can even say 'pour out my problems to'. 

To de-stress myself I like to go for a jog as well, and read a book! I like to listen to calming music before doing my school work as it helps me to relax. All the best for your exams, Della!