Jet
basketball game. The event is about the basketball game. Wisconsin VS Kentucky. This is a communication event that we can talk with person who likes basketball. People go to sporting events – to football, basketball, and they are yelling and shouting for their team. In the church, there were about 20 people, we were watching the basketball game, carried live from Indianapolis. This was a very good game, Wisconsin had a bad start. However, they were making adjustments and coming back into the game. They were able to hold on until the end. The final score was 71 to 64, Wisconsin won the game. Frank Kaminsky’s excellent performance enabled Wisconsin to win the match. After game over, full-court seethed, all people excited ground applause. Although this event is casual, I still like it. I like basketball and I am study in Wisconsin, so I support Wisconsin. I am glad to see that they won the game, which they won a night. After this event, it shows Madison’s passionate side and American’s indomitable spirit. In my opinion, life is just like a contest. We can lose an opportunity, can feel burn out, but we cannot lose the passion, cannot lose the spirit of courage, and cannot lose the spirit of never giving up.

a basketball game.

The event is about the basketball game. Wisconsin VS Kentucky. This is a communication event that we can talk with person who likes basketball. People go to sporting events – to football, basketball, and they are yelling and shouting for their team. In the church, there were about 20 people, we were watching the basketball game, carried live from Indianapolis. This was a very good game, Wisconsin had a bad start. However, they were making adjustments and coming back into the game. They were able to hold on until the end. The final score was 71 to 64, Wisconsin won the game. Frank Kaminsky’s excellent performance enabled Wisconsin to win the match. After game over, full-court seethed, all people excited ground applause. Although this event is casual, I still like it. I like basketball and I am study in Wisconsin, so I support Wisconsin. I am glad to see that they won the game, which they won a night. After this event, it shows Madison’s passionate side and American’s indomitable spirit. In my opinion, life is just like a contest. We can lose an opportunity, can feel burn out, but we cannot lose the passion, cannot lose the spirit of courage, and cannot lose the spirit of never giving up.