Sergi
Formal letter Dear Sir or Madame, I am writing to you on behalf of all the students of this school. We have been asked for some suggestions in order to cut down on the amount of plastic bottles thrown away by the students. The idea that we have is, at the beginning of the course, give an aluminium bottle to each pupil for a small amount of money. This money will be give back if the student returns the bottle in good conditions and if he does not want to keep it. It would be useful for everybody because this bottle is resistance to hits and it can be filled with hot or cold drinks, preserving the temperature during hours. The most important characteristic is that it would be made with recyclable materials that after some uses, the bottles can be sent to a green point where could be recycled or cleaned and returned to the school for other students.

Formal letter

Dear Sir or Madam Madame, (this is French spelling)

I am writing to you on behalf of all the students of this school. We have been asked for some suggestions in order to cut down on the amount of plastic bottles thrown away by the students.

The idea that we have is, at the beginning of the course, give to provide an aluminium bottle to each pupil at low cost for a small amount of money. This money will be given give back if the student returns the bottle in good conditions and if he does not want to keep it.

It would be useful for everybody because this bottle is resistant resistance to hits and it can be filled with hot or cold drinks, maintaining preserving the temperature during for several hours. The most important characteristic is that it would be made with recyclable materials that after some many uses, the bottles can be sent to a green point where they could be recycled or cleaned and returned to the school for other students.

Excellent text, my corrections are simply to improve the style.