Maria
Snow in the middle or the April. Why not?:) Initially I wanted to write about Chaplin (last week I've seen musical and still under great impression). But snow confused me. Actually, I'm not a very big fan of theater, especially dramas, but that time it was something amazing. Stylish costumes and decorations, accurate and complicated dances, beautiful songs and STORY. Real story of Charlie Chaplin, person I admire. His films for me are ethalon of a good taste and a good sense of humor. Each movement there is worked out, each step and each gaze. And if some equilibrium in universe exists - in his story I can see it: incredibly talented man and in many ways hard destiny (it was hard to restrain tears at the end of the show, even the end was happy). So now I'm going to read his authobiography:)

Snow in the middle of the April. Why not?:)

Initially I wanted to write about Chaplin (last week I've seen musical and still under great impression). But snow confused me.
Actually, I'm not a very big fan of theater, especially dramas, but that time it was something amazing. Stylish costumes and decorations, accurate and complicated dances, beautiful songs and STORY. Real story of Charlie Chaplin, person I admire. His films for me are ethalon of a good taste and a good sense of humor. Each movement there is worked out, each step and each gaze. And if some equilibrium in universe exists - in his story I can see it: incredibly talented man and in many ways hard destiny (it was hard to restrain tears at the end of the show, even the end was happy).
So now I'm going to read his authobiography:)