The dream job - artist/illustrator/character developer. Part 1 My profession is my hobby. Is what I always been in passion with, being and will be. Colorful Worlds, incredible journeys, non-existent creatures becomes real, and more than just that. I digitazing imagination (mine or yours). Illustrator and character developer for ten years professionally, but I drawing and expressing myself in digital art as long as I can remember myself. Knowledge of English is greatly expanded the boundaries for me lattely. Now I can participate in forums, read articles and books, watch learning courses and, of course, deal with customers on international language. This year I finnaly came to the point where I started my international portfolio and international online store. Art is something that find feedback on almoust every heart. Cute art gives a positive feelings to a watcher. Digital way saves it for eternity, gives you a freedom of choice what to do with this picture, how to use and where to apply. It's beautiful and even useful. To be continued .. Thank you for reading. Please write your feedback for me.

The dream job - artist/illustrator/character developer. Part 1

My profession is my hobby. It's what I have always been passionate about, and will always be. Colorful worlds, incredible journeys, non-existent creatures becoming real, and even more than just that.

I digitize imagination, mine or yours. I'm an illustrator and character developer for ten years professionally, but I draw and express myself in digital arts, for as long as I can remember.

Knowledge of English is greatly expanded the boundaries for me lately. Now I can participate in forums, read articles and books, watch learning courses and, of course, deal with customers on international language. This year I finally came to the point where I started my international portfolio and international online store.
Art is something that find feedback on almoust every heart. Art is something very dear to my heart? Cute art gives a positive feeling to a watcher. Digital way saves it for eternity, and gives you freedom of choice of what to do with this picture, how to use it. It's beautiful and very useful.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading. Please write your feedback for me.

There is a lovely contrast between them :) Keep up the good work!
Thank you John for your message and help. Yes, it's my draw (there is my signature in right down corner). I'm very glad that you liked.
Did you draw that picture above? It's pretty great. ????